Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fried Chicken.... mmm!


So I bought some chicken cause it was on sale (98 cents a pound!). I bought some with the anticipation of freezing it and making something later.
Fried chicken it is!




It has quite a few spices but I will tell you:

  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Paprika
  • Chili powder
  • Garlic powder
  • Onion powder
  • Oregano
  • Red Pepper Flakes
  • Lemon Juice
  • Hot Sauce
Mind all of that, I let it sit for a couple of hours and then added two eggs to the mess and mixed it around. Then I coated it in flour that had some of the same spices.

I then fried it till it was brown and popped it in the oven at 350 degrees F. till it was done! Delicious!

On the side is some corn on the cob and steamed baby red potatoes from the farmers market!


No comments: