Friday, July 8, 2011

Forgot I had a blog...



Well I have been debating to start a blog or not... mostly because I am afraid I would forget about it. I am taking the plunge anyways. Here are some recent things I have baked, some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and some granola. Both of which I tried for the first time and they turned out wonderful.

Vanilla and cinnamon granola with walnuts and crasins.

Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins

I am on this new kick to try and eat more healthy (which I already do since I hardly buy prepackaged foods, I make everything!). I am trying to eat a lot more veggies, especially because it is summer and delicious things are growing. Recently, I got some fresh corn and it is really delicious! I am also starting my student teaching in Nampa, Idaho in August (I move there on August 13th) which I am pretty excited about. There is always some nervousness too. Not knowing your class size and right now I don't even know specifics on what I will be teaching. I will be teaching Spanish and a High School, but I don't even know who my cooperating teacher is... ahhh! For TESOL I believe I am teaching a Spanish class for native speakers... but that is as far as I know (and is most likely subject to change). So I have a good reason to be a little nervous, right? Any who here is a good start to my blog!

1 comment:

Bravone said...

Great blog Tyler!

Steve